Group ATP is an international group focused on the engineering and construction of custom HVAC systems with high level of performance and technology designed for Petrochemicals and O&G plants (onshore and offshore), Chemicals and Pharma industries.
Group ATP is able to do the design and installation of HVAC systems for hazardous areas, extreme climate conditions from -50°C to + 55°C.
Group ATP is present in Italy, Romania, U.K. and Canada and is registered to ISNet World Quality and Safety standards certification with grade A/B.
ATP with his engineering centers in Rome (IT) and in Cluj (RO) is able to design in house his HVAC systems.The engineering team is composed by mechanical, electrical, instrumental and structural engineers that work together in order to provide the design documents in compliance with the highest international standards and codes. ATP can perform the complete engineering service from the Concept to as-built design including 3-d and Thermodynamics finite elements analisys and simulation.PROCUREMENT
ATP buy directly from the Equipment Manufacturers and follows the production step-by-step in order to guarantee the compliance with the technical requirements of the product
INSPECTION & TESTING
Before shipping all equipments are inspectioned and tested by ATP or a third party.
ATP provides to the erection of its Systems by means of Local Companies providing them all material needed for the construction. In this way ATP can reduce the installation costs, mantains the control of the quality of the products and gives work to the local people avoiding any conflict with the Local Unions
Atp defines the maintenance tasks to minimize the possibility of future system failure, reduce wear rates and replace consumable parts. The inspections are planned to minimize maintenance cost providing high system availability figure without reduce the safety during service. The management of maintenance activities is implemented by means of an in-use procedure in accordance with internationally accepted standards rules.Atp:
- • Create and implement an equipment list
- • Create and maintain a tracking system and transmit any updates the client
- • Notify the client of any repairs that is required while doing inspection and regular services
- • Provide a priced proposal and submit to client to approval prior to doing any repairs
- • Provide priority service to client when emergency repairs are required during the heating and cooling seasons
The expediting process refers to the procurement organization and is aimed to ensure the timely receipt of equipment, materials, services and documentation in order to meet critical project milestones. Furthermore the records derived from the expediting activities are useful in the final evaluation of the Vendor’s performance. Desk Expediting consists in soliciting Vendors with phone calls and/or written e-mails. Clearly a written correspondence is preferred in order to keep the traceability of events.Desk expediting typically involve the following topics:
- • Feedback on the progress of the supply, with reference to the main milestones and deadlines of the project to check whether the project is still within the agreed schedule.
- • Delays (actual or expected) in manufacturing and/or shipping, their reasons and the possible means to avoid or mitigate them.
- • Confirm dates for field expediting activities.
3D MODELS WITH PDMS
PDMS, Plant Design Management System, integrates with all interface products to form a complete and configurable 3D plant design solution for the power and process industries
ATP with the using of PDMS provides the 3D Modelling of Equipments and the Preparation of Equipment Layout for Utility Plants.The benefits are:
- • Increased design efficiency
- • Reduced site rework
- • High project quality
- • Powerful change management
- • Improved communication
- • Minimized schedule time
ATP IS CERTIFIED ISO 9001:2008 Q/A Policy The Quality Policy of the ATP S.p.A. is realized in the pursuit of the following objectives:
- • Achieve and maintain the quality of the services provided, such as to meet the needs of the Customer expressed or implied.
- • Achieve and maintain the Quality, prescribed and planned through the efficient use of human and technological resources, in a continuous process of improvement of business management.
- • Obtain from the Customer confidence in the Company’s ability to achieve and maintain the level of quality required over time
- • Continuously monitor the performance indicators of the QMS processes and in particular:
- • Not exceed 10% of the average delay to processes assigned to a single resource;
- • The average customer acquisition to 80%;
- • 100% of their timely committed;
- • 30% of the profitability of contracts;
- • Respect for the outsourced processes to suppliers 100%
- • The average customer satisfaction above 95%.
- • The activity of self-control that the Function Manager must implement, including the reviews of its processes, understood as the totality of the work;
- • Objective evidence that the Functional Managers that should be provided for as carried out in accordance with the instructions received;
- • The role of Function Manager in early warning of abnormal situations and inefficiency, and conditions adverse to safety.
- • Development, maintenance and updating of the Quality Management System;
- • Analysis and data collection of the indicators of the State of Quality;
- • Identification and achievement of improved corporate performance, formalized in the Improvement Plans.
HSE Policy ATP SpA and its subsidiaries is committed to providing safe and healthy workplace and conducting its business activities in a manner that protects the environment. To achieve these goals, all Company locations shall adhere to the following principles:
- • Identification and evaluation of all HSE hazards or aspects and the management of those risk to reduce their impacts to acceptable levels.
- • Compliance with all applicable HSE legislation with reference to the country of job.
- • Prevention of incidents, injuries, and pollution.
- • Intolerance of the conditions and behaviours that contribute to incidents and injuries.
- • Reduction of waste and conservation of resources.
- • Recording and communicating HSE performance throughout the organization.
- • Continual improvement of HSE performance.
The CEO and senior management shall visibly uphold these principles throughout the Company and integrate them into the Company’s HSE Policy and Management System. The Board of Directors shall regularly review HSE performance.
Management and supervisory personnel at each division and location shall be responsible for implementing and maintaining the Company’s HSE Policy and Management System. Contractors and Subcontractors shall work in accordance with the Company’s HSE Policy and comply with applicable HSE legislation. Regular HSE audits shall be done to determine conformance to the HSE Management System.
Every employee, whose work may create a significant HSE impact, shall be trained and held accountable for complying with the Company’s HSE Policy and related procedures, practices, instructions and rules. Working safely and in an environmentally appropriate manner are conditions of employment. Each employee has a duty to report workplace conditions or practices that pose a safety hazard or threaten the environment and to take reasonable actions to alleviate such risks.
Everyone is responsible for recognizing that by risking incident or injury, they are putting in jeopardy what they value and those they care for.